Thursday, November 15, 2007

The day my life changed...

We had the opportunity to have the 3D/4D ultrasound. I'm telling you, my life changed the moment I saw that little face. I was amazing to see her on the screen sleeping, opening and closing her eyes, sticking out her tongue, and making facial expressions. I was so emotional the following week, just thinking about how I am responsible for this little life. I pray that God would give us the wisdom and knowledge to be great parents to her.

Here she is yawning and sleeping. She was sleeping with her right arm around her neck, which is funny since I do the same at times. My husband thinks she looks like me. I think she has my lips and his nose. My husband calls her nugget. Now I really can't wait to see her in person! At the appointed time though of course. This little ladybug has tried to come early twice. I've been talking to her and telling her she has to hang in there for a few more weeks so she can come home with us from the hospital!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Girl, I cannot tell you how GOOD it is to have you back. But I understand why you were MIA.

Your hair has really grown and I can hardly wait to see the updated pics.

Awww, look at your little one. She's a real gem. Do you have a name yet? I'm so excited and happy for you. I'm dancing like Snoopy inside, lol. Yeah, I know. I'm a wacko.

Oh, you may need to advise the other sistas on LIU that you're back.

Peace.

Abena Abena said...

Oh, how precious, don't make me cry. Babies are truly a blessing from God. I pray that you deliver a healthy, happy baby. And I pray for a smooth transition into parenthood for you and your hubby.

Anonymous said...

Many blessings to you and your family. Having a baby is a blessing! Stay rested and take care.

Khandi said...

Wow those pics are amazing. I can understand how emotional you felt one seeing the pic and realising that she already has some of your traits.

I know you are both excited and i pray that your delivery would be smooth. I know God ans prayers and i know that he will support you as you look after the gift he has give you

Please post pics when you get a chance when she is born

Lakia said...

OMG with they can do just about anything with technology these days. Babies are so exciting!

Amba said...

Congratulations on your news. Amazing those 3-d pics. Wow! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I should be updating soon. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids and don't forget all your vitamins. You'll need all your nutrients to keep all that lovely new growth after the baby comes.